Indian Spring Hosiery produces cotton knit gloves that can be marketed and used for a variety of common tasks. These lightweight work gloves are perfect for gardeners and household chores. Heavy weight gloves are ideal for mechanics, brick masons -- anybody who works with their hands. Cotton gloves are ambidextrous and washable.
Gloves are sold in case lots only. Minimum lot is 5-dozen pair. A variety of colors and yarn weights are available. If you have packaging needs, we can also help with that.
Our KEVLAR® Gloves are the smart answer when you’re working around heat, or handling objects with a sharp edge. Famous Kevlar fabric is lightweight, cool, and protective.
Indian Spring Hosiery is proud to be one of the few mills
in the country that knit Kevlar work gloves.
• HEAT RESISTANT - use as liners under heavier work gloves.
• CUT RESISTANT - for protection from sharp edges
• AMBIDEXTROUS - one size fits all
• AVAILABLE ONLY IN YELLOW
Just think of the uses for these amazing gloves!
• Firefighters - use as protective liners
• Metal Workers - use as work gloves
• Cooks - handle hot pans, pots, or oven utensils
• Construction Workers - perfect for the work site
• Homeowners - extra protection for jobs around the house
• Electricians • Plumbers • Mechanics
Kevlar Gloves are sold in minimum
case lots of 15-Dozen pair.
Contact us for additional information.
Available in a variety of vibrant colors. Keep your arms warm and protected while working on tasks, or outside in cool weather.
Indian Spring Hosiery • 256-997-1007 • IndianSpringHosiery@yahoo.com